NOBLE aims to contribute to the development of a richer society by always offering high-quality electronic component manufacturing services that will satisfy customers around the world.
- Company name
- Teikoku Tsushin Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Date of establishment
- August 1, 1944
- 3,453 million JPY
- Address of head office
45-1 Kariyado, Nakahara-ku,
Kawasaki, Kanagawa 211-8530, Japan
- PresidentMasuo Hanyu
- DirectorShinji Mizuno
- DirectorRikuo Maruyama
- DirectorKazuo Ishiguchi
- Director (Outside)Hidemi Fujino
- Director (Outside)Toshiyuki Kugotani
- Full-time auditor (Outside)Masanori Hatamiya
- Auditor (Outside)Mitsutoshi Kakinuma
- AuditorSumio Odagiri
- Stock exchange listing
- First Section, Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Trading banks
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Headquarters: Kawasaki, Kanagawa
Factory: Komagane, Nagano
Sales: Suita, Osaka
- Number of Employees
- 1,586 (as of March 31, 2021; consolidated)
- Group Companies
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa | Nagano | Fukui
- Thailand | Singapore | Vietnam | China | Hong Kong | Taiwan | Korea | U.S.A.